BHIM: Bharat Interface for money
Bhim Axix Pay app is recently launched by the PRIMINISTER NARENDRA MODI for supporting digital India. And make transactions through the Bhim app by linking with your Aadhar card to the Bhim app. And make INDIA cashless. Bharat Interface for Money is the most secure and easy way to do reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. Bhim is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India. Do cashless Payments or receive money from friends, family, and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to an unregistered user using the Mobile number, Account number + Ifsc and Aadhaar Number. And make transactions through the Aadhar card. Here BHIM Axis pay app is providing the referral program. Refer a friend to download the BHIM app and earn Rs 10 for each friend who joins the BHIM app through your link and makes transactions through the BHIM app. And make transactions through the “TECH AND EARN SCHEME”.You can earn RS.50 instantly by sending money through the UPI to the other users. And the other person must have the BHIM AXIS PAY APP.
Bhim axis pay app is now most of the people are using to support cashless India.
Scan below QR code for installing BHIM AXI
After downloading the BHIM app it will show.
Next, select your language.
Now it will show the secure and super fast and simple way to use.
Then click on allow.
If your phone having two sims select the sim and the selected sim will be linked with the bank account.
Then select the sim that linked with a bank account.
Next, register passcode and do not tell anyone to your passcode.
And Next confirm your passcode.
Next, select your bank that is linked to your mobile number.
You can check to earn money by sending money to the other UPI users through the BHIM AXIS PAY APP.
- One transaction limit is RS.10,000.
- One day transaction limit is RS.20,000.
HOW TO PAY USING BHIM APP TO OTHERS:
- First, log in with your BHIM AXIS PAY app through the phone number that must be registered with the bank.
- And authorize through your fingerprints.
- If you want to accept payment to others click on other payments.
- And login using your aadhar number and validate through your fingerprint.
- And enter that person aadhar card number and bank account details and enter an amount to collect to other person and validate that person through the fingerprint and click on proceed.
- After successful validation, the amount will be credited to your account.
- If you want to receive the money through the other persons you must have fingerprint sensor phone or biometric authentication linked with your phone.
- Bank accounts of both persons linked with the Aadhar number.
List of Supported Banks For BHIM App:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank,Bank of Baroda,Bank of India,Canara Bank,Central Bank of India,Corporation Bank,Federal Bank,Hdfc Bank,Icici Bank,IDBI Bank,IDF Bank,Indian Bank,Indian Overseas Bank,State Bank of Hyderabad,Syndicate Bank,State Bank of India,Vijaya Bank,Karur Vysya Bank,Kotak Mahindra Bank etc..
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Bengali,Assam.