Carry Driving Licence In Your Mobile
RTA M-wallet App
Nowadays most people are forgetting to carry a driving license and RC book. Here the application is available to store the driving license and RC book on mobile. We can store any no of licenses and RC books on the mobile. Nowadays almost all people are using smartphones and all people are using many applications but most people are unknown of the RTA M-wallet App. By downloading this application no need to carry a driving license and RC book.
Steps to Register in RTA M-wallet App Now:
1. You can download the RTA M-WALLET through the play store.
Click on the below link it will directly redirect to the play store RTA M-WALLET.
2. After downloading the application (app) its time to register By providing your name and email id and mobile number.
3. After that you will get the OTP to your mobile number, and you will get the OTP to enter the mobile number at the time of registration. (OTP is must Verify Mobile Number)
4. Enter the OTP. OTP you will get to the mobile in the form of numbers.
After it will show
4. Your name will show on the right side.
5. Now click on the ADD NEW that you can see below.
After that, you will see the license and RC.
If you want to add a DRIVING LICENCE click on DRIVING LICENCE.
6. Enter some mandatory details such as License number, Date of birth
That is available on the license card.
7. And if you want to add an RC book click on RC
8. Then enter the registration number and the last five digits chassis number that is available on the RC book.
9. After the click on get, you will see the license and RC book on the wallet.
You can add any no of licenses and RC books.
If you are already registered then enter the registered mobile number and you will get the OTP enter the OTP to login
Now you can check your Licence and Rc book.
This is a very useful app and most people are using the app. If you have this app then no need to carry the Licence and the Rc book. This is a good initiative by the government to download apps and avails this facility now. Comment below to tell us if it helped you.